Miss Maddox Jolene - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Maddox is such a perfect baby! Her features are just precious and she was such a good model for us! So chill and happy. It was a lot of fun and we tried out some new poses with her and she did great! I loved the different expressions she gave us. She was truly a blessing to work with! Here's a few of our favorites and an interview with mom. Lots of fun!

T.H. Peterson: What did you think when you first saw Maddox? 

Mariah: I was in total awe when I first saw Maddox. I couldn’t

believe I had created this beautiful, perfect, little baby child.

T.H. P.: How did you come up with her name? 

Mariah: My grandma, my mom, and myself all have names that start with “M” so I knew if I ever had a daughter that she would need an “M” name too. I have always loved the name Maddox, especially for a girl! I was afraid to suggest it to my husband because I loved it so much and I didn’t want him to void the name 😅 he also loved it! Her middle names are Jolene Eagle.


Jolene is from our lord and savior, Dolly Parton and Eagle is my mother’s maiden name as well as my second middle name. She already has several nicknames- MJ, Maddie J, Maddie Jo to name a few

T.H. P.: Who does she look like?

Mariah: I think she is my little twin! 

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us? 

Mariah: I loved how much care there was for my sweet girl 💖 there were so many props and backdrops and each shot was thought out and posed with care. 

T.H. P.: A food you craved or was grossed out by during your pregnancy?

Mariah: I craved Mexican food (which is normal for me 😂) and cherry coke!








 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Alassandra Weakland - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Shawn Preston - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

A Country Celebration: Ryan and Abigail's Love-Filled Wedding at Circle S Ranch - Lawrence, KS Wedding

Madison's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Charlie's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Giselle - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Ayden's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Judd Holwick - McLouth High School Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits