Interview with Judd Holwick - McLouth High School Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Judd is such a great guy. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with him. He has the best personality and you can tell quickly that he has a very kind and considerate heart. He also has a hilarious sense of humor which you can get a feel for from his interview. I really enjoyed photographing him and seeing his sister and mom again. We photographed his sister's senior photos before and Judd's session was just as fun! These are some of our favorites from his session! Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Judd: Still processing… I’m looking at lots of different options.

If I don’t play football, I will probably go to K-State. 


T.H. P.: Classes you’re glad to be done with?

Judd: Junior English. I like my teacher but not a fan of English as a subject. 

T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?

Judd: Megatron, unpredictable, senseless but smart, sticks with his word, gambler (mostly on Battle Cats)

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity? 

Judd: I have a lot of outdoor hobbies. Fishing, hunting, boating, but if I had to say one I would say Football. 

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?

Judd: The laughs, the nature walk, and my mom trying not to cry the whole time. 

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you? 

Judd: On my back left molar tooth I have 6 points instead of 4. 

T.H. P.: Something obscure you’re an expert in? 

Judd: How long it takes to eat a grape without chewing. 19 minutes and 43 seconds to be exact. I can also make a master cup of hot chocolate. 

T.H. P.: What have been your fondest moments playing ball?

Judd: I have so many good memories  playing sports but as far as I can remember not running 2 super hills at the end of practice which are conditioning drills that you run and do bear crawls on, that’s about the best feeling. 

T.H. P.: Favorite pro athlete? 

Judd: Chris Jones or Mike Trout

T.H. P.: Song you could put on repeat all day. Judd: Words as Weapons by Seether





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Alassandra Weakland - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Shawn Preston - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ava Runnebaum - Class of 2025 - Amazing sunset session - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

A Country Celebration: Ryan and Abigail's Love-Filled Wedding at Circle S Ranch - Lawrence, KS Wedding

Madison's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Charlie's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Noah Robinson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Braxton Miller - Mission Valley Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Braiden Beninga - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits