Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Chloe was so much fun to photograph. We started her senior session around TPAC and some of downtown Topeka before heading over to the Governor's Mansion. We wrapped everything up at Kaw River State Park where she actually got in the water and those ended up being some of my fav photos from the day. Chloe is a dancer and plays clarinet in band but more than anything she's just a genuinely nice, easygoing person. It honestly felt like the session was over almost as soon as it started.
One thing I kept noticing throughout her session was her smile. Most seniors know how to smile for a camera, and Chloe definitely did, but every now and then she'd laugh at something we'd say or just have one of those real moments. Those are always my favorite because you just can't fake them. They ended up being some of my favorite images from her session. Chloe thanks for spending the evening with us. We had a great time getting to know you. Hope you love your photos as much as we do!
T.H. Peterson: Plans after high school?
Chloe: Probably just go to Washburn and hopefully get into nursing school.
Chloe: I’m not too sure yet, but I know I want to work at the hospital.
T.H. P.: What are you REALLY good at?
Chloe: I have the supplies at home to paint my nails and do fun designs, and I’d say I’m pretty good at that!
T.H. P.: Favorite type of dance to perform and why?
Chloe: My favorite style of dance to perform is jazz because I get to let my personality show, and I just have so much fun while I'm on stage.
T.H. P.: Why did you choose the clarinet to play in band?
Chloe: I chose the clarinet because my dad told me that I could be like Squidward.
T.H. P.: What class are you excited to take your senior year?
Chloe: I’m excited for my CNA class this year!
T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Chloe: I really liked how you guys were so easy to have fun conversations with!
T.H. P.: Favorite thing Mom cooks?
Chloe: My favorite meal she makes is parmesan-crusted salmon!!!!
T.H. P.: Your idea of a fun date?
Chloe: Going out of town and finding new places for dinner, and then getting ice cream after.
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn you’re into?
Chloe: I think people would be surprised that I’m into the Harry Potter franchise.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment