Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I’ve been photographing Riley and her family since she was little, so getting to photograph her senior pictures was pretty special. We had an amazing session at Gage Park, and Riley was absolutely fantastic in front of the camera. She is super photogenic, has tons of confidence, and has a great smile and expression. She’s also just one of those people who is really easy to photograph because she’s so personable and completely natural in front of the camera. And I have to say, I loved her hairstyle for the session!

Riley is a softball player and will be continuing to play in college, so of course we had to work some of that into her senior session. We had a lot of fun moving around H. Park and getting a great mix of softball photos, natural smiles, and some more dramatic looks. It was so much fun seeing how much Riley has grown up over the years, and I’m really glad I’ve gotten to be her photographer along the way. She absolutely crushed her senior session!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Riley: I want to become a surgical nurse.

T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?
Riley: My EMT class.
T.H. P.: Dream job?
Riley: Surgeon.
T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Riley: I loved how you could make me laugh.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing mom cooks?
Riley: Mashed potatoes.
T.H. P.: Girliest thing about you? Least girliest thing about you?
Riley: I do my hair 24/7. I am perfectly content wearing a T-shirt and boy shorts.
T.H. P.: Biggest pet peeve in softball?
Riley: When people have the egos like they are playing at D1 but actually just suck.
T.H. P.: Favorite song on your playlist?
Riley: “All Apologies” — Nirvana.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing about playing softball?
Riley: Striking people out and coming together as a family.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers