Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Talan is one of those seniors who clearly loves baseball. A lot of athletes who are naturally gifted end up playing several sports, but Talan has really put his focus into baseball. You can tell how much he loves the game when you talk to him. We started his session at Washburn Rural, then headed to the Governor’s Mansion and finished up down along the Kansas River. He brought great energy to the whole session. He was excited about everything we were doing, easy to talk to, and just a really fun guy to photograph. He is also very photogenic and has one of those smiles that makes my job pretty easy.

One of the things I really enjoyed was getting his guitar into the session. The photos we were able to create with him playing guitar had a totally different feel to them. They were artistic and dramatic, and I really liked how they turned out. All in all, this was just a great session from start to finish. Talan has a great personality, he was up for anything, and his passion for baseball really came through in his photos. Sessions like his are a good reminder of why I love what I do.

T.H. Peterson.: What are your plans after high school?
Talan: I plan to play college baseball and study physical therapy.

T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?
Talan: My favorite class has got to be PE.
T.H. P.: Last movie you saw. What did you think?
Talan: The last movie I saw was Project Hail Mary and I cried. It was so good.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about the session?
Talan: I liked how I felt relaxed and I was able to laugh and have a great time.

T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Talan: I am a hard-working student, but I tend to slack off.

T.H. P.:
Dream job?
Talan: I want to be a professional baseball player.
T.H. P.: What do you like most about playing baseball?
Talan: I love the competitiveness of the game and the feeling of walking on a ball field and feeling happy.

T.H. P.: Favorite pro athlete?
Talan: I grew up loving Eric Hosmer and have always been a Royals fan.

T.H. P.: What keeps you motivated when you’re going through baseball season?
Talan: The love for the game and how I never want it to stop.
T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka and what do you get?
Talan: I love to go to Oriental Express and get some sushi with orange chicken.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits