Dylan Combes - 2014 Osage City High School Graduate - Scranton, Topeka, KS Professional Senior Portrait Photographers
Every parent is proud of their kids. Mom was no different here with Dylan and we could tell why. He's a hard working, very smart and involved high school student. He's in the band, dives, is into bikes, works hard, saves his money and to top it off, he could not have been more nice and courteous. A true gentleman. I've read his thoughts on economics and the government and they sound like the words of a seasoned and experienced man. He's got a very good head on his shoulders. I'm very impressed with Dylan. He was a ton of fun to photograph and his images were outstanding. We were able to include all of his interests into his session. That made it extra fun. I'm really happy I got to meet Dylan and hope the very best for him. He's got an incredibly bright future. Here's several of our favorites from his session. Enjoy!!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com













Comments
Post a Comment