Chelsea and Clay's Fun and Laid Back Engagement session!!! Topeka's Best Wedding Photographers
The biggest thing I can tell you about Clay and Chelsea is just how relaxed they were and how easy they were to photograph. When we showed up the sun was no where in sight (not necessarily a bad thing) but it was close to sunset and so we had to shoot fast but they could not have been more easy going. I love their session! I love their locations, expressions and the feel of their photos. You can definitely see their love for each other. It comes through strong in these portraits. They will be such a great wedding to be a part of! Thank you for checking out today's blog post and hope you enjoy!!
To book your own wedding session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
To book your own wedding session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com













Comments
Post a Comment