Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Haven's senior session was one of those evenings where everything just came together. We started at Shawnee Heights High School on the softball field since that's where she's spent so much of her time. She was so easy to photograph from the beginning. She has a GREAT smile, a fun personality, and she's completely comfortable in front of the camera. Her mom came along too, and it was fun having her there cheering Haven on and getting excited every time we found another great spot.

After the ball field, we made our way to the Governor's Mansion and then finished the evening at Kaw River Park. The sunset could not have been any better. The sky looked almost unreal and the water made the perfect backdrop for her portraits. We spent the evening talking about school,  plans after graduation, and just enjoying the beautiful weather. It was such a fun session from start to finish, and I'm really excited for Haven and her family to have these memories to look back on for years to come.

T.H. P.: Plans after high school?
Haven: I plan to go to college and play softball while studying pre-nursing. My goal is to become a Registered Nurse or a Nurse Practitioner.

T.H. P.: Dream job?
Haven: Plastic surgeon.
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Haven: I really care about my grades and being successful. I think I do well until I start to struggle because then I lose confidence.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?
Haven: Funny, athletic, supportive, and loving.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing about softball?
Haven: Traveling and being around the same people who are always there for you, especially my supportive coaches during summer ball.
T.H. P.: If you could spend an hour a day working on one skill, what would you choose?
Haven: Probably hitting. I would be 100 percent more confident because hitting can be more of a mental game than a physical one.
T.H. P.: What are the most and least girliest things about you?
Haven: I'm 100% all GIRL!! However least girly thing: putting air in my tires. 
My hair and make-up are a daily routine before I leave the house. 
T.H. P.: What was something you liked about your session with us?
Haven: It was super easy, and the photographer gave me cute poses I never would have thought of myself.
T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?
Haven: Having long hair haha. But also being tan, and my friends always help me feel confident.
T.H. P.: What movie could you watch over and over without getting tired of it?
Haven: White Chicks or documentaries.



To book your own session please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

  1. Wow Tommy! You did such a great job. So did Haven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits