Interview with Michaella Seastrom - 2017 Santa Fe Trail H.S. Grad - SFT - Osage County's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

 WOW!!! Recently we spent some time with a lovely senior from Santa Fe Trail, our local high school, just west of Carbondale and Scranton! Michaella was super fun to hang out with and photograph. She was totally relaxed and in her interview you'll read she says she's shy, you would have never known! We hit it off and had a great time together!! I love how her session turned out! We shot some at Shawnee Lake and some downtown in Topeka. It was a really great session overall and here are some of our favorites!!! Hope you enjoy!! Make sure to read her interview as well!!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to SFT?
Michaella: I like how close you can get with some of the teachers since we're such a small school.  You can really get a lot of 1 on 1 time when you need help.
T.H. P.: Where would you like to go to college and for what?
Michaella: Right now I'm thinking of going to Colby or independence community college for my associates in vet tech, and then move on to a bigger school to gain my bachelor's as a veterinarian technologist.  After I get my bachelor's I'm considering going after my full degree.
T.H. P.: You told me your boyfriend is in the Marines. Is the military something you'd ever consider for yourself?
Michaella: Honestly, no.  I have great respect for our men and women in the military, but it's not for me.
T.H. P.: Describe your personality (good or bad) in 3 different words.
Michaella: Shy, crazy, and adventurous 
T.H. P.: What celebrity would make a good president in your opinion?
Michaella: Oh goodness, I don't know.  I can't think of an individual, but one that wasn't just born into wealth.
T.H. P.: Your favorite book.
Michaella: There's too many to only name one.

T.H. P.: How about our favorite childhood movie.
Michaella: Flicka was one of my favorites when I was young.
T.H. P.: What about your session with us did you enjoy the most?
Michaella: I liked how active we were throughout the session, we were constantly taking pictures or talking, so I didn't have a chance to really be nervous.
T.H. P.: Are you an adventurous person? 
Michaella: It kinda depends.  If it's going out on the four-wheeler or something like that, yes.  But if it's trying weird food, no.
T.H. P.: Best place in Topeka to get desert?
Michaella: Black tie mousse cake from Olive Garden is my favorite.
T.H. P.: What kind of music makes you feel good?
Michaella: I have a wide variety, but my go to is country.
T.H. P.: You're stuck on an island for a month. What 4 essentials and 1 non essential would you bring with you?
Michaella: Definitely food, bottled water, something sharp for protection, someone with me.  Something non essential- my phone, cause there's no way I could charge it.

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers