Interview with Brogan Nordstedt - 2017 Burlington High School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
I'm super excited to share Brogan's session. He came to us from Burlington. We've gotten a lot of seniors from there this year and we love it! They're putting out some great students! Brogan is a super nice guy and had a great smile. Brogan loves baseball and so I was glad to be able to capture that as part of his shoot. It was a perfect day for photos. The sky was beautiful and the light was amazing. So after we were done with his shoot I found out that he had a pretty serious accident in wood shop. But his attitude and perseverance will get him far in life. Thank you for checking out Brogan's shoot. Hope you enjoy!! Make sure to check out his answers for the interview too.
Brogan: The size of the school, it's not to big, but isn't too small either.
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite class?
Brogan: Wood shop. Even though I cut my fingers , it's still my favorite class.
T.H. P.: So baseball is your passion. What do you love most about the game?
Brogan: Being able to step on the field and do what I love.
T.H. P.: Who is your favorite professional player and why?
Brogan: Manny Machado, he hits bombs.
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite collegiate team?
Brogan: Oregon Ducks
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school? Brogan: Hoping to play sports and get a degree in Biomedical engineering. T.H. P.: So recently you had an accident. What happened and how has that affected you?
Brogan: I cut my thumb, index, and middle finger in a table saw. I have learned to be more careful when handling power tools with blades!
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Brogan: I thought you and Randy had good sense of humor. I had a lot of fun.
T.H. P.: Do you consider yourself adventurous?
Brogan: Yes, last summer I didn't shower for a week in Yellowstone.
T.H. P.: What kind of music relaxes you?
Brogan: Country music.
T.H. P.: What is your all time favorite movie?
Brogan: Step Brothers
T.H. P.: What song makes you nostalgic?
Brogan: Eye of the Tiger, it reminds me of when I was little and we used to play it to get pumped up for games.
T.H. P.: If you had $100 and a free afternoon, what would you do?
Brogan: Probably take my girlfriend out to dinner and a movie.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment