Interview with Robert Marstall - 2017 Mission Valley Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Earlier this week we shot a session with Robert from Mission Valley. Recently we photographed his older brother's wedding, Chris and Katie, and so we had some good moments from the wedding too but it was cool to hang out with Robert and do a short session at the Governor's mansion that really showed off is love for hunting and a little bit of his personality! Robert is a funny guy, laid back and very easy going. My kind of person! His session was so easy and fun, didn't even feel like I was working! Here's a few shots from the shoot that we especially love and some really great answers from his interview! Enjoy and feel free to share this blog post or comment on the blog or facebook. Have a great day!
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about Mission Valley High?
Robert: My favorite thing about Mission Valley is being able to know everyone from a personal standpoint. T.H. P.: Funniest teacher at MVHS? and why
Robert: Mr. Niland is hands down the funniest teacher at Mission Valley. He always is practicing his golf swing. It doesn't matter if it's in the middle of a lesson he will still be practicing his swing. T.H. P.: How long have you bow hunted?
Robert: I have bow hunted for the past five years and I hope to be able to for many more years. T.H. P.: What do you like to hunt most?
Robert: I like to hunt deer the most. I love the rush you get when a big buck is walking right towards you. It's a feeling that is indescribable. T.H. P.: What’s your best hunting story?
Robert: My best hunting story is probably about the first buck I shot with my bow. I didn't want to go hunting at all that day and just wanted to sleep. My brother knew it was going to be a good day so he made sure to get me up and ready to go. I'm thankful that he did so because I would have never shot that deer. T.H. P.: What other outdoor activities do you like?
Robert: Anything outdoors I love. I just love to be outside and in nature. If I'm not hunting then I'm fishing. T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Robert: After high school I plan on getting in to a lineman apprenticeship and becoming a lineman. T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?
Robert: I love how laid back it was. It was very easy to act like my self and not be nervous. It was very fun. T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Robert: I love to sing and dance. It may not sound great or look good but to me I'm the best singer and dancer I know.
T.H. P.: Favorite meal your mom makes?Robert: That's a tough one.. I'd have to say her grilled chicken though. It's delicious!
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about Mission Valley High?
Robert: My favorite thing about Mission Valley is being able to know everyone from a personal standpoint. T.H. P.: Funniest teacher at MVHS? and why
Robert: Mr. Niland is hands down the funniest teacher at Mission Valley. He always is practicing his golf swing. It doesn't matter if it's in the middle of a lesson he will still be practicing his swing. T.H. P.: How long have you bow hunted?
Robert: I have bow hunted for the past five years and I hope to be able to for many more years. T.H. P.: What do you like to hunt most?
Robert: I like to hunt deer the most. I love the rush you get when a big buck is walking right towards you. It's a feeling that is indescribable. T.H. P.: What’s your best hunting story?
Robert: My best hunting story is probably about the first buck I shot with my bow. I didn't want to go hunting at all that day and just wanted to sleep. My brother knew it was going to be a good day so he made sure to get me up and ready to go. I'm thankful that he did so because I would have never shot that deer. T.H. P.: What other outdoor activities do you like?
Robert: Anything outdoors I love. I just love to be outside and in nature. If I'm not hunting then I'm fishing. T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Robert: After high school I plan on getting in to a lineman apprenticeship and becoming a lineman. T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?
Robert: I love how laid back it was. It was very easy to act like my self and not be nervous. It was very fun. T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Robert: I love to sing and dance. It may not sound great or look good but to me I'm the best singer and dancer I know.
T.H. P.: Favorite meal your mom makes?Robert: That's a tough one.. I'd have to say her grilled chicken though. It's delicious!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com











Comments
Post a Comment