Interview with Jaden Woodruff - 2017 Washburn Rural HS Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Our session with Jaden was great. Jaden is such a nice guy. He was super relaxed and easy going. I loved all the different looks we got. We even got permission to go inside a building that we shoot against often. It was awesome! Here's a few of our favorite images! Also, a nice little interview we did with Jaden. Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What is the coolest thing about Washburn Rural High?Jaden: I like the variety of classes, and there are many different places to fit in. T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?
Jaden: Advanced PE because I like to stay active. T.H. P.: What elective class would you add to your schedule if you could?
Jaden: Meal Management so I can learn to cook. T.H. P.: What was the last movie you saw and what did you think about it?
Jaden: Sausage Party, directors tried too hard to be funny. T.H. P.: What’s the best movie you ever saw?Jaden: The Blind Side, proves with hard work anything can be achieved. T.H. P.: What animal scares you?Jaden: Spiders, if there was one that scared me. T.H. P.: Name a song that reminds you of your childhood. Jaden: Rodney Atkins - Watching You because I've always looked up to my dad. T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your senior shoot with us?Jaden: Tommy had a great sense of humor and made me smile easily. T.H. P.: What do you feel most vocal about?Jaden: I feel most vocal about peace. I think today's society has too much hate and and people don't have genuine respect for one another.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite thing your mom makes?
Jaden: My mom makes a very tasty chili!
T.H. P.: What would you like to do as a job one day?
Jaden: A doctor of some kind, I've always wanted to be able to help people as much as I possibly can.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















gilcuca_mi Brenda Anderson https://wakelet.com/wake/6sPVKTF3aUT8LmbadYBDO
ReplyDeletertherynmensio
consfimul_se1999 Joe Bonsness
ReplyDeleteBest
icdedere