Interview with Gavin Heydenreich - Seaman High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Gavin's session was really awesome. He's a laid back guy and very photogenic. He wasn't afraid to be himself and joke around either, which I love. We took these more towards the middle of the day and we got some crazy light and some crazy skies. We shot some of these on his dad's bike and it was a great prop for the photos. I definitely enjoyed our shoot with Gavin and am super excited with his portraits!Thanks for checking out his blog post, make sure to read his interview and check out his video below. You'll definitely like it!
T.H. Peterson: Best thing about Seaman High school? Seems like a pretty awesome school.
Gavin: I think the best thing about seaman is definitely our athletics!
T.H. P.: You guys seem to have a really great family. Describe your family with one word.
Gavin: Outgoing
T.H. P.: What music amps you up.
Gavin: Um I like a lot of different types of music that amp me up but rap music really gets me moving.
T.H. P.: If you took a road trip, where would you go?
Gavin: If I took a road trip it would definitely have to be to Colorado so I could go fly fishing and get another chance to see the mountains.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Gavin: Throughout the whole session my favorite part was when we were just messing around and cracking jokes because everyone there was really cool and laid back.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Gavin: My favorite outdoor activity is hands down fishing.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?
Gavin: Well I would hope that my friends would describe me as nice, fun to be around, and probably a little crazy at times.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite tv show as a child?
Gavin: My Favorite tv show as a child without a doubt was Dora the explorer.
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Gavin: I'm a good student at times but can also be a little stubborn.
T.H. P.: Best place to eat in Topeka and what do you eat there?
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Also, check out Gavin's video! Good stuff.
T.H. Peterson: Best thing about Seaman High school? Seems like a pretty awesome school.
Gavin: I think the best thing about seaman is definitely our athletics!
T.H. P.: You guys seem to have a really great family. Describe your family with one word.
Gavin: Outgoing
T.H. P.: What music amps you up.
Gavin: Um I like a lot of different types of music that amp me up but rap music really gets me moving.
T.H. P.: If you took a road trip, where would you go?
Gavin: If I took a road trip it would definitely have to be to Colorado so I could go fly fishing and get another chance to see the mountains.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Gavin: Throughout the whole session my favorite part was when we were just messing around and cracking jokes because everyone there was really cool and laid back.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Gavin: My favorite outdoor activity is hands down fishing.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?
Gavin: Well I would hope that my friends would describe me as nice, fun to be around, and probably a little crazy at times.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite tv show as a child?
Gavin: My Favorite tv show as a child without a doubt was Dora the explorer.
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Gavin: I'm a good student at times but can also be a little stubborn.
T.H. P.: Best place to eat in Topeka and what do you eat there?
Gavin: Best place to eat in Topeka is Noto Burrito and I just like any type of burrito from there if we're going to be honest.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Also, check out Gavin's video! Good stuff.















Comments
Post a Comment