Interview with Kayla Benson - Shawnee Heights High Grad - Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Kayla is a beautiful, smart, extremely personable young lady! Photographing her was so easy and so much fun. I remember during her session, it was COLD!!! But she had a great attitude and resolve to smile and laugh the whole time. I always say if someone is willing to have their portraits done when despite the weather, then so am I. I am willing to stick it out with them! And Kayla has a great attitude. I know with her attitude and personality she will achieve great things. One thing I admire about Kayla is her outlook and goals at her age. I am honored to have met her and super excited about how her shoot turned out. Here are highlights from her session. Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What is something you like about going to Shawnee Heights?
T.H. Peterson: What is something you like about going to Shawnee Heights?
Kayla: Definitely the school spirit!! #bestschoolinthenation
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Kayla: I’m still deciding between Wichita State and Emporia State, but I plan on double majoring in Secondary Education with an Emphasis in History/Government and Political Science. I also plan on continuing my debate career in college.
T.H. P.: What song on the radio right now are you obsessed with?
Kayla: Homemade Dynamite Remix by Lorde ft. SZA, Post Malone, and Khalid.
T.H. P.: Favorite meal your mom makes?
Kayla: Actually my Dad cooks, and it’s his Lasagna.
T.H. P.: Best book you've ever read?
Kayla: House on Mango Street.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Kayla: Going to all of the cool places, and getting to take pictures with the smoke bombs.
T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?
Kayla: Not Emo, Outgoing, Funny, Confident.
T.H. P.: Best show on Netfllix?
Kayla: Parks and Recreation.
T.H. P.: What is some good advice that has helped you in life and who gave it to you?
Kayla: “If you are going to burn it down, burn it down with feminism.”- My Debate Coach Mrs. Raugewitz.
T.H. P.: Biggest pet peeve?
Kayla: When people don’t try their hardest, and when people walk slow in the hallways.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment