Interview with Peyton Baldwin - Lebo High - Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 Lebo, KS is a little town just south of about 25 min or so. It's kind of crazy how over the years our sessions there have grown and we've met so many amazing people there. We love it. And I was excited for Peyton's shoot. He's a super cool, laid back dude. I had the pleasure of photographing his big bro Oakley  a few years ago and so it was great photographing Peyton too. The goal was to create something different for him and I am very happy to say I think we definitely did that. It was the most beautiful afternoon. Short sleeves and the perfect breeze. Hearing him talk about football you could tell he loves it. Going to a small school, I know the relationships and community is strong. Oakley is one of only 2 seniors on the team and then last night they played their final game of the year. It was also so sweet to hear mom talk about how much she admires her son. How much she loves how he is helpful to others and caring and giving. The little I spent time with Peyton, I could tell. Anyway, super stoked about his shoot. Hope you enjoy his interview and portraits. Thank you!
T.H. Peterson: So you just wrapped up your final football game last night.  What were you feeling as the game came to an end?
Peyton: Once the game ended, just a wall of sadness just kinda hit me I guess. I just realized that it was the last time I’ll get to play for Lebo and with my friends.
T.H. P.: Of all the sports you play what is your favorite and why?
Peyton: Football. Football is just kinda my get away from the trouble type of deal. Everything about football just makes me happy. It really brings a group of friends into a family where they all have your back and are there for you. I am definitely going to miss football.
T.H. P.: What is something about Lebo you love?
Peyton: The community. Lebo is the kinda place where everyone knows each other. Lebo will always be home for me.
T.H. P.: What's the best advice your mom ever gave you? 
Peyton: Man, that’s a tough one. I’ll have to go with the “just have fun.” My mom and I are best friends so she knows what to say to get me in a better mood.
T.H. P.: What is the last thing you binge watched? What did you think?
Peyton: The Office. I’ve watched The Office like 5 times already and I’m still going. I actually just started to rewatch it again two days ago. The Office just cracks me up, especially the famous Dwight K. Schrute.
T.H. P.: A song that takes you back to your childhood?
Peyton: “Roots” by Zach Brown Band. Just takes me back to all the good times with my friends and family.
T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.  
Peyton: Fun, Crazy, and Loving.
T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your shoot?
Peyton: It was just really fun! Favorite was probably your reaction to you and the sound of the birds.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite non sports related outdoor activity? 
Peyton: I just like hanging with my friends at lakes, once in a while I go bike trialing in Emporia and that’s pretty fun.
T.H. P.: Best meal you've ever had?
Peyton: 12 oz. sirloin, fried potatoes, glass of chocolate milk, and some of moms dirt cake.
T.H. P.: What is a goal you have for the near future? Something other than graduating?
Peyton: My goal is to go to college, meet a lot of new friends, get a successful job and just have fun.


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers