Interview with Haven Kmiec - Shawnee Heights - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
I've met and photographed Haven before but one thing I loved about shooting Haven's session was when we showed up, she walked out with a big smile on her face and it was just a relaxed, fun time. She kept her smile the whole time. Haven's idea for her session was to be all country at a friend's property and I absolutely loved it. All the classic things you'd want for a rustic session, this place had. Fences, tall grass, beautiful sunlight, wild flowers, old buildings near by. This place had it all and I couldn't have been happier. The afternoon was amazingly beautiful. I'm thrilled with the results. Thanks for checking it out and hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Shawnee Heights?
Haven: Teachers and coaches that have pushed me everyday.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Haven: Go to college to study veterinary medicine.
T.H. P.: What is something that you would like to do during your senior year? A goal for yourself?
Haven: Step outside my comfort zone and try new things.
T.H. P.: Where would you go on vacation if time and money were no object?
Haven: Bora Bora.
T.H. P.: Best place to get desert in Topeka?
Haven: Hazel Hill.
T.H. P.: How long have you rode horses? Favorite thing about it?
Haven: 6 years, my favorite thing about it would have to be knowing that I can fearlessly trust a 1,200+ pound animal with my life.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Haven: The ability to make me laugh and not make me feel awkward.
T.H. P.: What movie reminds you of your childhood?
Haven: Where the Red Fern Grows.
T.H. P.: Best advice your mom ever gave you?
Haven: You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit.
T.H. P.: What kind of music relaxes you?
Haven: Old country music.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Check out Haven's Slideshow!














Comments
Post a Comment