Interview with Callee Dempewolf - Seaman High School Class of 2021 - Laid Back Senior Session - Topeka's Best Photographer
We remember photographing Callee last Fall with her family and we were super excited to shoot her senior session! She was our first 2021 senior and she KNOCKED it out of the park! She has such a great smile and was such a natural in front of the camera. She had a genuine smile, and she was so cool and laid back that her session was a breeze. We went to Shawnee Lake and she had this whole beach vibe in her first segment. It was so fun watching her walk around on the sand, and she was cracking up at all of our jokes. We went over to Ted Ensley Gardens and her yellow dress paired so well with the purple flowers. We even had some awesome photos of the sun backlighting her through the trees. WOW! We ended doing what she lives for, going to the softball field. Mom and little sister watched intently as she posed in front of the field, and mom was so sad because Callee is not able to play softball this summer. But we are hoping these pictures help give them some great memories of Callee’s time spent on the field. We know we sure loved her entire session! AWESOME JOB, CALLEE! Thanks for checking these out.
T.H. Peterson: What was your favorite part of the session with us?
T. H. P.: How do you feel about being a senior?
Callee: Sad and excited. I have really enjoyed high school and I'm going to miss it and my friends, but I'm really excited about what's to come.
T. H. P.: What are your plans after graduation?
Callee: Enjoy my Summer!! Then I plan to go to college....I haven't decided where at, yet, but I know I want to play softball.
T. H. P.: If you could spend the day with any celebrity who would it be and what would you do?
Callee: Carrie Underwood! I love listening to her sing. I would love to sing with her and maybe write a song with her!
T. H. P.: Who has influenced you this far in your life and how have they impacted you?
Callee: My mother is the person that has influenced me the most. She has done so much for me and helped me become the person I am today. She has taught me that you never give up, no matter what.
T. H. P.: Where do you see yourself in 10 years and how will you get there?
Callee: I see myself done furthering my education and possibly married. Also traveling a lot and enjoying my free time. I will get there (wherever there is) by hard work and determination.
T. H. P.: If you could take a dream vacation anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?
Callee: Oh....this is hard....I love to travel. I'd say anywhere with my best friends could be a dream vacation.....but maybe Europe.....travel to all the beautiful beaches there and eat at all the little cafes they have.
T. H. P.: What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped your life?
Callee: I’ve been playing softball since I was 6 and it has had a huge impact on my life. I have made so many friends throughout the years. Softball has made me more social and outgoing and taught me that hard work pays off.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com










Comments
Post a Comment