Interview with Tate Schoffelman - Washburn Rural Class of 2021 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
We started off the session with Tate looking SHARP in a really nice pair of slacks and a button down shirt, and he had some amazing hair! It was one of the first things we noticed about him, his hair is awesome! His session started downtown, but one of our favorite spots with him was when we went to the Governor’s Mansion and the way he looked with the sunset and the background was absolutely breathtaking. We ended at WRHS on the baseball field and Tate was in his element, for sure. He is an avid ball player and we captured his personality so well during that part of the session. When the smoke cleared, we were left with these KICK BUTT images, check them out!
T.H. Peterson: What was your favorite part of the session with us?
Tate: My favorite part was taking pictures out at the Washburn Rural baseball field.
T.H. P.: What sets you apart from the other students in your grade?
Tate: I'm a peer tutor at my high school for developmentally disabled students. I like getting to know the students and enjoy helping out.
T.H. P.: What are some positive habits that you have picked up in high school that will help you in college?
Tate: From playing sports in high school, I've learned mental toughness and I think that will be helpful when things get harder in college.
T.H. P.: How do you feel about being a senior?
Tate: I feel mixed. I'm looking forward to what comes next, but not sure I'm ready for high school to be over.
T.H. P.: What song comes to mind when you think about your high school?
Tate: Party in the USA
T.H. P.: If you could spend the day with any celebrity who would it be and what would you do?
Tate: I would spend the day with Mike Trout and have him teach me everything he knows about baseball.
T.H. P.: What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped your life?
Tate: Baseball and swim team. Baseball is a huge part of my life. I play on my high school team and a college prep team. I also umpire at Ken Berry. Being part of these sports has taught me dedication and mental toughness.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite class from high school and why?
Tate: My favorite class was sports medicine because I'm thinking about majoring in physical therapy.
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Tate: When I'm not playing baseball, I like to go fishing and golfing.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment