Interview with Taylor Dekok - Washburn Rural Class of 2021 - Topeka's Best Senior Photographers
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Taylor: My plans after high school are to go to college and eventually get my doctorate in psychology to become a criminal psychologist.
T.H. P.: How are you making the best of covid?
Taylor: Covid is a tough issue for me at this point, I haven’t had a regular senior year but being online has made it easy to hang out with my friends more and have more freedom within school.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite thing about softball?
Taylor: My favorite thing about softball is the environment. I like how everyone is in a competitive spirit but everyone is humble and shows good sportsmanship which is always nice.
T.H. P.: What is the most binge worthy show on Netflix / Hulu, etc?
Taylor: American Horror Story or Criminal Minds for sure.
T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat?
Taylor: My favorite place to eat would have to be qdoba, their burrito bowls are amazing.
T.H. P.: What song are you obsessed with?
Taylor: I am obsessed with the song Good Days by SZA or any brent faiyaz song at the moment.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your shoot with us?
Taylor: during the shoot something that i liked most was that i was made comfortable in front of the camera. I also liked that we could all joke about me trying to figure out my left from my right.
T.H. P.: What advice would you give freshmen?
Taylor: My top advice for freshman would be to stay on top of your work load and be smart with your decisions concerning friends and future.
T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words?
Taylor: Caring, funny, and optimistic.
T.H. P.: A famous and non famous person you admire and why?
Taylor: I don't think I have a famous person I admire, I’m not one to keep track of famous people. As far as non-famous people, I look up to my papa. He loves the people in his life unconditionally and would do anything for them without hesitation. He's soft spoken and level headed and we both love people watching. He’s helped me become the person and softball player I am today and I can't thank him enough for everything.To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
or book your own senior mini session through the end of March at: bit.ly/SrMini2021














Comments
Post a Comment