Interview with Jeremy Eteeyan - Shawnee Heights Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Jeremy was a blast to hang out with. He was such a good sport and we had him cracking up the whole time. Within minutes I could easily tell he's a good kid and close to his mom. Baseball was a big part of what he wanted for his session and I absolutely love those images. Also catching a warm setting sky on top of a parking garage made for an incredible backdrop. I am so excited about how his session turned out! Thanks for checking out his session and make sure to check out his interview. Great answers!

T.H. Peterson: What was your favorite part of the session with us?

Jeremy: The laughs that we had. 

 

T.H. P.: What is one thing you want the older generation to understand about your generation?
Jeremy: We are different. We may like to play video games and sleep, but that doesn't make us lazy. We are still hard workers. 

T.H. P.: What sets you apart from the other students in your grade?
Jeremy: I like to make friends with a lot of people across all grade levels. 

T.H. P.: What are some positive habits that you have picked up in high school that will help you in college?

Jeremy: Taking good notes and paying attention. 

T.H. P.: What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped your life?

Jeremy: Baseball. I have been in love with the sport since I was young. It has taught me to be a team player, to be responsible and not focus on past mistakes. You have to keep looking at the next play rather than focusing on the last one, especially if it was a bad one. 

T.H. P.: What is one piece of advice you'd like to give incoming freshmen about high school?

Jeremy: Pay attention and make smart choices.  One stupid decision can change your whole future. Also, follow your dreams. 

T.H. P.: If you could take a dream vacation anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?

Jeremy: Ireland, with my mom because she has wanted to go for a while. 

T.H. P.: What is your favorite class from high school and why?
Jeremy: History because of the memories I made. 
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Jeremy: I grew up with only my mom and she has helped me become the man I am today. She has helped me with baseball, making sure I love the sports I play. She makes the longer drives to the ball games and pushes me to achieve the goals I want in life. She has also supported me the whole way throughout sports and school.





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer