Elowyn Nova's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka Newborn Photographers

Elowyn did such an amazing job during her newborn session!!  She was easy to pose and slept the whole time. She was so calm and never once fussed. She looked absolutely adorable in her photos, and when we found out her late grandma loved sunflowers, we changed up the props and got some sweet images of her with them!!  How adorable!  It’s hard to pick favorites, but these are a few of ours. Thanks for checking out her session!!

T.H. Peterson: What did you do when you found out you were pregnant? How did your husband react?

Brooke: My husband and I were done having kids but something just told me to take a pregnancy test. And to my complete surprise, two little lines showed up. I was completely shocked and actually a little scared. I won’t lie, it was a little tough to accept. How were we going to handle 3 kids?? I FaceTimed my husband at work as soon as I found out and he thought I was playing a joke on him until I showed him the test. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with her name?

Brooke: I honestly don’t remember where I found it. I was looking for something a little different but not overly crazy. But once I did, I just knew it was it. Her middle name is just one I’ve always loved and it flowed so well with Elowyn.


T.H. P.: What do your sons think of Elowyn?

Brooke: Lukas (3 yo) was instantly in love the moment he saw her. He wanted to hold her as soon as I got her out of her car seat. He repeatedly was saying how cute she was. Now Leo (19 mo) was a different story. Every time she would cry, so would he. But he’s now gotten used to her being around. 


T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw her?

Brooke: I was in a bit of disbelief she was here but I was overcome with so much love for her. Truly an instant bond. I had given up the idea of ever having a daughter. I actually asked my doctor if she really was a girl as soon as she was born. 






 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers