Interview with Cody Wassinger - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Check out Cody's session. We rocked it at Royal Valley, his high school, starting

in the weight room where he flexed his muscles and showed off his gains. Then

we headed to the football field, his second home, capturing epic shots that could

be straight out of a movie. It was a blast, filled with laughter and good vibes,

celebrating Cody's high school journey and his passion for weightlifting and

football. He's an incredible dude, and I feel honored to have preserved his

memories in such a special way. Keep an eye out for those legendary photos

because Cody is destined for greatness!

T.H. Peterson: What are your fondest memories playing football?

Cody: Playing with my friends and having fun.

T.H. P.: Tell me a little bit about how you got hurt.

Cody: Well, I have had 2 knee surgery’s my ACL on my left knee playing football in middle school and just recently both of my meniscus on my left knee from track.

T.H. P.: What do you like working out more, legs or upper body?

Cody: I really like both however I like doing more of a power movement to be more explosive.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Cody: my plans after high school are going to college on a football scholarship to get my teaching degree, athletic trainer degree, and a nutritionist degree.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?

Cody: Being able to take pictures in my favorite places to be at.

T.H. P.: What would your dream job be?

Cody: Being a teacher and coaching on the side to help young kids reach their goals.

T.H. P.: What song or music gets you amped when working out?

Cody: I listen to all types of music from rock to hip hop / trap.

T.H. P.: Favorite junk food?

Cody: Little bites muffins.

T.H. P.: What class(es) are you happy to be done with?

Cody: Math that’s the only class I get rid of for my senior year.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you? Cody: I’m hard working and I always try and be the best I can be.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers