Aydn's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best newborn photographers
T.H. Peterson: How was your pregnancy? Any food aversions or cravings?
Sara: I had a lot of “sweet” cravings. Cupcakes,cookies, Oreos, pudding,
T.H. P.: How did you come up with Aydn’s name?
Sara: I have two daughters who also have 4 letter names so I knew I wanted to stick with a 4 letter boy name . Once he was born it took me a whole day to figure out what name fit him best, also I have always loved the name Aydn although traditionally it is spelled Ayden or Aiden so I shortened it to follow the 4 letter trend I have with my daughters.
T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?
Sara: I really enjoyed watching the whole photography process unfold and being able to help . Also seeing all the cute props and wraps . Mostly I enjoyed working with you guys because you made it fun and relaxing. Very easy going even when he was a little fussy , you guys never got annoyed or tried to rush things, it was very go with the flow environment.
T.H. P.: What was your first thought when you saw Adyn?
Sara: when I first saw and held my son it was still very unreal. He is my first and only son. The bond and love feels different somehow but a good different. I fell in love with him even more than moment I saw him.
T.H. P.: Who does he look like? Sara: If he was still in the womb I would have said based on the ultrasound photos he looks like dad but now that I see him in person he most definitely has more of my features I would say.To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or fill out the form at bit.ly/PetersonNewborns
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment