Olivia's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

 
Miss Olivia is such a beautiful little baby! I might have a bias as she reminds me of my sister when she was a baby. I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Olivia and her family. They are crazy about her. She was so easy to photograph. She was super chill and had the most adorable expression on her face. I absolutely loved these first images of her on the pink backdrop and white wrap. Perfect little one. Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What was your pregnancy like? Did you have food you craved or any food

aversions?

Paola: Most of my pregnancy was smooth, towards the end it felt like it flew by. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with Olivia’s name? Paola: Olivia is a name I've always loved.

T.H. P.: What do the kids think of their new sister?

Paola: They absolutely love her, they love helping with her and love holding her. She has all of us wrapped around her little finger.

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?

Paola: I really liked how easy and fun Tommy and his assistant were easy to work with and how professional they were.

T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw her?

Paola: When I first saw her I thought she was beautiful and looked just like how I imagined her. she completes our family.





To book your own session, go to bit.ly/PetersonNewborn and fill out the form. Or you can reach out to us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or call 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Zariah Walker - Highland Park High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Kendall's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers