Vinny's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka / Osage County Newborn Photographers

I had to include this photo of mom and baby first because it was probably my favorite from the whole session. So sweet and tender. Mom and dad were very excited about the session and it went great and even including big brother while he wasn't completely into it, he made a fun addition to the session. I had a great time photographing Vinny. He was the sweetest baby who really wanted to be awake and see what was going on but we were able to get the most adorable moments of him! Here's a few that we really love! Thanks for checking it out!

T.H. Peterson: How was your pregnancy? Did you have any food aversions

or food cravings?

Keggin: It was pretty smooth sailing. I always wanted Chinese.

T.H. P.: How did you find out you were pregnant?

Keggin: I wanted fried rice and I tried to eat it and almost threw up, was able to eat it after first trimester.

T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw your baby?

Keggin: I cried, because I couldn’t believe that we welcomed another sweet boy into this world!

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?

Keggin: I loved how good you guys were with both boys, and how you guys always had the cutest ideas.

T.H. P.: How is life adjusting to a new baby? Keggin: We are adjusting good, just making sure to include both babies!







To book your own newborn session go to bit.ly/PetersonNewborns or email us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or call 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Caleb Menke - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Julian Ferrer - Osage City Class of 2027 - Osage County's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Brek Wahlmeier - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddie Vickery - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits