Interview with Makayla Johnson - Seaman High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Makayla's session was a blast. She had so much confidence and interestingly when I told her that, she responded that she didn't have much confidence but I've been doing this a long time and I see a lot of people who seem scared in front of the lens, not Makayla! She was fierce, I LOVED her outgoing, positive, happy, giggly personality. So awesome! She made the session so much fun! And the result was session full of fun, music, smiles and love! It was awesome! I wish nothing but the best for Makayla, she seems like an amazing person!
T.H. Peterson: What classes are you most happy to be done with?
Makayla: Math
T.H. P.: What are your plans for the summer?
Makayla: Dance and work
T.H. P.: What is your dream job?
Makayla: To be a Forensic Scientist
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Makayla: Go to College and work towards getting my dream job
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite thing about band?
Makayla: I love to play different styles of music
T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Makayla: I loved how you weren’t too professional and allowed room for jokes
T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?
Makayla: Weird
T.H. P.: What song or singer are you obsessed with?
Makayla: Can’t We Pretend We’re Good? By Daniel Seavey
T.H. P.: What movie or tv show reminds you of your childhood?
Makayla: Girl Meets World
T.H. P.: Give me a random fun fact.
Makayla: After 11 years of dance, I still cant do a cartwheel
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment