Interview with Payden Arend - Mission Valley Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

First of all, the Delorean. I mean, I'm obsessed with Back to the Future. And then to see him dressed like Marty McFly. I couldn't hold back my laughter. Too awesome. I love that someone literally 40 years later is a fan of such a great movie! We then took photos with his cat, which was adorable and I'm even more of a fan because they got him from the shelter. Such a cute and chill cat. Then we finished the session with some track portraits. The whole session was fun and had lots of variety. It was a great way to really show off his personality and passions in his life. Super thankful for the opportunity and love the images we got!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Payden: Continue tech school for collision repair and get a job in that field.

T.H. P.: How many times do you think you've seen Back to the Future?

Payden: More than 20 times

T.H. P.: What other movies do you like?

Payden: Horror movies

T.H. P.: What is your dream job?

Payden: I've never known my dream job. Still deciding.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?

Payden: How interactive you were in taking pictures with my cat.

T.H. P.: What is something people would be surprised to learn about you?

Payden: I love to read!

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity?

Payden: Running

T.H. P.: How long have you run track? 

Payden: Since 5th grade

T.H. P.: Have you ever been hurt running?

Payden: No thankfully

T.H. P.: Do you ever like to run long distance?

Payden: No I'm a short runner

T.H. P.: Favorite movie or tv show? Payden: I don't have one. I'm Interested in a variety of movies and shows.


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits