Inteview with Hailey Davin - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Photographing Hailey was a real treat. She was so photogenic and such a great attitude, I knew her session was going to be amazing! We started early at sunrise as were able to capture some of the most beautiful early rays coming across the landscape near the Kansas River. Just gorgeous and absolutely peaceful. We also took some at Ward Meade and at her school to capture her with her soccer. It was a perfect session all in all! Here's some of our favorites and thank you for checking out her shoot!

T.H. Peterson: What classes are you happy to be done with?

Hailey: APUSH (AP United States History)

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school? 

Hailey: I plan to attend university to become a Nurse.

T.H. P.: What would your dream job be? 

Hailey: Nurse Practitioner

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us? 

Hailey: Everyone was super nice and all of the poses and ideas everyone had helped me a lot with figuring out what I wanted to do.

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity? 

Hailey: Soccer

T.H. P.: How long have you played soccer? What has been your proudest moment playing? 

Hailey: I’ve played soccer since I was 4 years old and I’ve loved it ever since. My proudest moment was probably winning the state tournament with my club team.

T.H. P.: How did you choose being a goalie? 

Hailey: I tried it one day in a game when I was little and fell in love with being a goalkeeper. I love the intensity of the game and directing the field to help my teammates out every game.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Hailey: I love math and science.

T.H. P.: What’s the girliest and least girliest thing about you?

Hailey: Girliest would be dressing up for dinner and taking pictures and the least girliest would be getting muddy during a rainy soccer game to save any ball that comes my way.

T.H. P.: First thought that crosses your mind when you wake up? Hailey: Today’s gonna be a great day!



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits