Interview with Giselle - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I have known Giselle since she was just a young girl and have had the honor of photographing many sessions for her. It was an honor to capture such a special session for her. I was excited because I knew her shoot would be special. She is beautiful and I knew she would bring it all to her session. It was perfect. The weather, the lighting, her personality, absolutely perfect and I'm in love with how everything turned out. I am proudly sharing this session with you! Thank you for checking out her session and hope you love it as much as I do!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school? 

Giselle: Go to college in state and study in dental hygiene or Elementary

education to be a kindergarten teacher.

T.H. P.: What classes are you glad to be done with? 

Giselle: I’m so happy to be done with Physics and English! 

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident? 

Giselle: My smile.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us? 

Giselle: You have taken our family photos for about a decade now and you take your time and don’t ever rush me. I enjoy how chill you are! 

T.H. P.: Dream job? 

Giselle: Being an Elementary teacher, I look forward to going to work everyday to help kids grow and learn! 

T.H. P.: What do you like most about cheer and dive? 

Giselle: One thing I love about cheer is creating bonds with people you never knew before highschool and getting to make forever memories. Dive team is another story, I love making memories during dry land and in the water with amazing people from 5 other schools.

T.H. P.: Describe your fashion sense with a song title.  

Giselle: Glamorous by Fergie or Pretty Boy Swag by Soulja Boy,  it depends on the day. 

T.H. P.: Favorite movie of all time? 

Giselle: The original Little Mermaid. 

T.H. P.: What is your secret power? 

Giselle: I’m a kid whisper. 

T.H. P.: Quick give me a fun fact! Giselle: I’m dyslexic and I’m on the Honor Roll, I’m also still in love with teenage Justin Bieber.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Alassandra Weakland - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Shawn Preston - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

A Country Celebration: Ryan and Abigail's Love-Filled Wedding at Circle S Ranch - Lawrence, KS Wedding

Madison's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Miss Maddox Jolene - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Charlie's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ayden's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Judd Holwick - McLouth High School Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits