Interview with Cade Danielson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

One of the first things that stood out to me about Cade was just how easy he was to be around. He has a great personality, an awesome smile, and he was one of those seniors who was comfortable in front of the camera from the start. He's a football player at Washburn Rural High School, and I don't think we ever had a hard time getting natural expressions from him. He was always smiling and laughing, which made my job pretty easy.

We started his session out at the ball field, which was the perfect place to capture that part of who he is. After that, we headed downtown and ended up with a completely different look. I always like mixing locations like that because it gives seniors a lot more variety, and Cade pulled off every look really well.

One thing I couldn't help but notice was his bright red hair. At one point the sun was shining through it from behind, and I joked that it looked like it was on fire. Later, when I read through his questionnaire, he mentioned that his red hair is actually what makes him feel confident. I thought that was pretty cool, and honestly, he should be confident. It definitely makes him stand out.

Talking with Cade, it wasn't hard to see how excited he is for his senior football season. After high school, he hopes to continue playing football, and I have no doubt he'll give everything he has this season. He's also the kind of student who works hard in the classroom and strives to earn A's, which says a lot about his character.

By the end of the session, it felt like we'd known each other longer than a couple of hours. Cade is friendly, personable, easy to talk to, and just someone you'd enjoy being around. Sessions like his are always a reminder that the best photos come from letting someone's personality shine through, and I think that's exactly what happened w Cade!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Cade: After high school I want to continue playing football.

T.H. P.: How excited are you for football season?
Cade: I am extremely excited to play my senior season of football!
T.H. P.: What was something you liked about your session with us?
Cade: I enjoyed the funny jokes you'd say behind the camera to make me smile naturally.
T.H. P.: What's your favorite thing about playing football, and what's the hardest part?
Cade: My favorite thing about playing football is getting the opportunity to hit people without consequences. The hardest part is having to go up against bigger linemen that can move.
T.H. P.: Who is your favorite pro football player?
Cade: My favorite pro football player is Aaron Donald or T.J. Watt.
T.H. P.: What's your favorite thing your mom cooks?
Cade: My favorite thing that my mom cooks is her lasagna.
T.H. P.: Do you and your dad work out together?
Cade: When football is not in season, yes, I work out with my dad often. We push each other.
T.H. P.: What's the last movie you saw, and what did you think of it?
Cade: The most recent movie that I watched was Sinners, and I thought the movie was pretty good.

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?
Cade: Something that makes me feel confident is my red hair.

T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Cade: I am a good student that strives to get A's in every class.




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Kennedy Gatewood - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Tanner Reed - Shawnee Heights Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Amber and Matt's amazing and unique day! Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, KS

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Brayden Hawks - Elkhorn South High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers