Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer
Zach and Kate were so much fun to photograph. We met up at Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake last Saturday for their engagement session, and after how warm it had been during the day, I was honestly a little worried about how the evening was going to feel. But it ended up being perfect. These two have such great chemistry that I don't think they even noticed the heat. They were just completely comfortable with each other, laughing, smiling, and having a good time. They have that kind of connection where you can tell they've been together for a while and are just really happy being around each other. And they're both so photogenic, which certainly made my job pretty easy.
There were a few things that really stood out to me during their session. Their car was awesome, so we had to work that into a few of the photos, and I really liked how those turned out. But honestly, it was the way Zach and Kate interacted with each other that made the whole session. They just seemed so close and connected, and there was a real comfort and joy between them that came through in the photos. Then, just as we were wrapping things up, the sky gave us the most beautiful sunset. It was pretty much the perfect ending to the evening. I had such a great time with these two, and knowing that I get to photograph their wedding this fall makes me even more excited. Their wedding will be an incredible celebration, I just know it!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment