Gus is a big boy!

He's not the biggest Rottie I've ever seen but I think he was part horse. He was still young but he was huge! I love big dogs with good personalites and Gus was just such a dog.




Photographing him was a bit of a challenge as he did not want to stay put at times, but I am pleased to say that we managed to get some wonderful shots of him and his very nice owners!

He really looked good on our couch!


What a great looking family!


Gus told Santa he wanted to chase cars for Christmas.

To book your own photography session, call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or email Tommy at piecesofthepicture@gmail.com

Comments

  1. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DOGGIE! AND HIS OWNERS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE TOO! THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I must admit a good looking family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers