Carbondale Trunk or Treat 2011 - Scranton, Burlingame, Overbrook, KS Children's Portrait Photographers
Last night we attended Carbondale's Main street Trunk or Treat. What a treat it was for us! Of course, we gave lots of candy out, but so many kids came through. We didn't even stay the whole time but we personally probably photographed over 500 children. That's a lot of kids!!! Way to go and what a fun event! We'll definitely be back next year! Of course, I couldn't fit ever shot we took last night on our blog, but here are just some of the shots that we loved. There are tons more shots that we'll put on our facebook and you can just help yourself to them. All we ask is that you like our page. Thanks to all the parents that brought their kids!!!
I think this is the cutest Robin we've ever seen!
What a cute T-Rex!
Our son and huge helper Mo making faces for the camera, one of his favorite things to do!
Thomas!!!
Love that spiderman was trying to get us with his web! HAHAH!!
One of the things that I love most about photographing children is they are unrestrained in their expressions. They might be shy, serious, happy, funny, etc. But they rarely put on a show or try to look like someone they're not. They are very true to themselves. I think it's one of the greatest joys of photographing kids.
Cute! Bringing back some memories to my childhood!
What a sweet smile!!
That look she gave me reminds me of a teacher I had in 5th grade.
CANDY CORN!! One of my personal favorite costume choices of the night.
Love these kid's expressions!
I felt VERY safe with Superman being there!! He LOVED the camera too! Hahah!
He thought showing me his candy was soo funny. Hahah! Cute kids!!!
Again, thank you so much for bringing your kids out and we look forward to an awesome trunk or treat next year!
Please check out our facebook for the rest of your pictures. They should be up soon. You can help yourself to them. They're totally free to use, just please keep the picture in tact with our web address on them. If you are interested in getting a physical copy of it for yourself please check our galleries for instructions.
As always, if you are interested in a session for yourself, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or just email us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
I think this is the cutest Robin we've ever seen!
What a cute T-Rex!
Our son and huge helper Mo making faces for the camera, one of his favorite things to do!
Thomas!!!
Love that spiderman was trying to get us with his web! HAHAH!!
One of the things that I love most about photographing children is they are unrestrained in their expressions. They might be shy, serious, happy, funny, etc. But they rarely put on a show or try to look like someone they're not. They are very true to themselves. I think it's one of the greatest joys of photographing kids.
Cute! Bringing back some memories to my childhood!
What a sweet smile!!
That look she gave me reminds me of a teacher I had in 5th grade.
CANDY CORN!! One of my personal favorite costume choices of the night.
Love these kid's expressions!
I felt VERY safe with Superman being there!! He LOVED the camera too! Hahah!
He thought showing me his candy was soo funny. Hahah! Cute kids!!!
Again, thank you so much for bringing your kids out and we look forward to an awesome trunk or treat next year!
Please check out our facebook for the rest of your pictures. They should be up soon. You can help yourself to them. They're totally free to use, just please keep the picture in tact with our web address on them. If you are interested in getting a physical copy of it for yourself please check our galleries for instructions.
As always, if you are interested in a session for yourself, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or just email us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com






























0viduYinhiSyracuse Meghan Williams click here
ReplyDeletederriapremre