Calie and Joshua say their I DOs! Peralta - Taylor Wedding - Grace Farms, Topeka, KS
I could go on and on about this wedding but I'll let the video do the talking. It was so gorgeous and beautiful last Saturday when Calie and Josh pledged their love for one another! Seriously, the weather could not have been more amazing. Calie and Joshua were so nice when we photographed them for their engagement portraits and we knew we'd have a great time but their wedding party made the celebration even more fun! Calie looked amazing and Joshua was hysterical at the reception. The dancing, food, location, decorations, everything was just so awesome. A wedding I won't soon forget. That's for sure!!! Enjoy the video with 100 of the images from the day below. I will be posting these same images to facebook soon.
Watch the slideshow video here!
Watch on your mobile device here:
Watch the slideshow video here!
Watch on your mobile device here:
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment