Mo at the Governor's Mansion - Topeka, KS Professional Children's Portrait Photographers

 I love my son. There's no other better way to express what I feel but love. Moses is his name. He is six years old and only a parent could really know the feeling that you feel for your kids. I take lots of pictures of him but they always mean a lot to me and that's one of the biggest reasons why I love doing portraits for others of their children. It's something that you cherish forever. So, these were taken at the Governor's mansion in Topeka. What I love about that place is even though winter is over and the leaves were long gone, the grass has remained tall; they haven't cut it down and it has made for a perfect backdrop for many families and couples even this winter.  Normally I love color photos of beautiful light in the afternoon in a setting like this but I wanted to showcase his emotion and sometimes I think black and white is just the right avenue for that. Here's a few from our last visit to the Governor's Mansion. Enjoy!





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.213.0812 or 785.793.2492 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers