Jessica and Landon - Engagement Session at Governor's Mansion - Topeka, KS Professional Wedding Photographers
Super excited to share Landon and Jessica's engagement session! The cherry blossoms are blooming and the weather is perfect! Sure, a little windy but it is just amazing out! We shoot at the Governor's Mansion a bit but for these guys, it was truly the perfect location. I feel excited about the results and my biggest goal for sure in our engagement sessions is to really portray the love I see between two people. And I feel that we definitely got that with this session. They look so comfortable and happy with each other and it just makes it excited for their big day! Here's a few from the session that we just absolutely love!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment