Miss Kyra turns 6 months! Topeka, KS Professional Baby Photographers - First Year Baby Plan!

 Before I even begin, how can you NOT smile at this face?! Such a sweet adorable little girl! She is in our First Year Baby Plan and I can't wait to see her again and we just photographed her! Kyra had the cutest smile and grin. And I am not exaggerating when I say, she began crying and I literally thought she was laughing. That's how precious this little girl is! We've seen her as a newborn, 3 month and these were her 6 month photos. Sitting up so nice and cute! So much personality! Here's several of our favorites!! She is a doll!!!!








To book your own session or to inquire about our First Year Baby Plan, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography