Birth of Journee - Labor and Delivery at Birth and Women's Center - Topeka, KS



It is such a great honor to be invited to photograph the birth of a newborn. No matter how many times I see it I am still amazed and in awe of the miracle of a child coming into the world. I got the message that Erica’s water had broke from her husband Kenny around 9pm and off I went to the Birth and Women’s Center. By 8:06 am Journee arrived. Erica was someone who surprised me in a good way. I knew she was tough but if I had to describe her during labor it would be superhero! I hardly knew she was in labor. She had the most smiles of any labor and delivery session I have ever seen. She is strong and a great mother. It was such an honor that she let me join her on this beautiful experience. I hope you enjoy watching a family friendly version of Journee on her Journey into the world.  - Holly








To get more info about our birth photography services performed by Holly, message us at tommy@thpetersonphoto or call 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits