Interview with Lilly Doty - 2016 Topeka West High School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 Well Lilly is our very first 2016 senior we photographed this year and she started us off right! She did absolutely amazing and she had the best personality and smile! She was so much fun to photograph and I truly enjoyed every second of it! Lilly is a great girl and I'm so happy that we got to do her senior photos. She looks absolutely beautiful in these! The cool thing is for 2016 seniors we are also going to be posting our interviews with these seniors so you can get to know them a little better! Hope you enjoy that as well!!!
T.H. Peterson Photography: KU or KState?
Lilly: KU
T.H.P.:  What are your plans after high school?
Lilly: After high school id like to go into occupational therapy or something to do with kids. My only problem is I get way too attached to people.
T.H.P.: What is your dream job?
Lilly: My dream job would be anything where I could wake up every morning and enjoy going.
T.H.P.: Has high school flown by for you?
Lilly: It's definitely flown by, but I'm ready to graduate and start my life.
T.H.P.: What are you passionate about?
Lilly: I'm pretty passionate and protective of my family and close friends.
T.H.P.: Name a song that both you and your dad would both rock out to.
Lilly: My dad and I could rock out to pretty much anything they'd play on the ludacris station on pandora
T.H.P.: Would you rather spend a day at the beach or up in the mountains?
Lilly: Probably the mountains just cause I've never been.
T.H.P.: What makes a good friend?
Lilly: Someone that you can be completely comfortable around, won't judge you with any of the decisions you've made or have yet to make and is there for you at all times.
T.H.P.: What do you consider your best personality trait?
Lilly: My best personality trait would probably be making people laugh. I love being able to make the ones around me happy.
T.H.P.: Best TV show ever? Lilly: Definitely Greys anatomy. I'm really not sure what I'll do with my life when I'm finished with it.


We wish Lilly the best of luck! She really is awesome!!
________________________________________________


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits