Interview with Emily Fischer - 2016 Cair Paravel Latin School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 The day we shot Emily's session, it was beautiful.... a little warm but beautiful. The kind of summer afternoons we get in Kansas all the time. So we started in NOTO which was a great backdrop for Emily. She is an artistic and creative young lady and this was the type of location that I think really looked great for her! Her very first shot here in the blog is a favorite of mine. I love her smile in it and I think it really shows off her beauty! I enjoyed hanging out with Emily and her mom during their session and the sky is one of the many things that I feel really stand out in my mind about her shoot. They were absolutely beautiful. They gave us such a colorful backdrop to her portraits. I'm am beyond excited with how Emily's session turned out and so happy you clicked to check her session out! Thank you for taking the time! Hope you enjoy!! OHHH and before I forget, we sent Emily some questions and here are her answers to our interview!!
T.H. Peterson: Best thing about high school.
Emily: I like the close knit group my class has become! I know I'll miss them when I leave next year, so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as I can.
T.H. P.: All time favorite band?

Emily: All Time Low. 
T.H. P.: What’s your most memorable high school experience?
Emily: Definitely playing volleyball. I've learned so much from my coach and my teammates, and it will be especially cool to step up as a leader this year. I love the game and I love my team.
T.H. P.: Best place in Topeka to get pizza?
Emily: I'm not a huge fan of pizza, but I'm a sucker for college hill pizza and pub.
T.H. P.: If you have to move out of the country, where would you move?
Emily: Ireland would be at the top of that list! It's absolutely gorgeous and I could really see myself finding my muse there.
T.H. P.: What hidden talent would people be surprised to find you have?
Emily: I can wiggle my ears!
T.H. P.: When do you remember becoming interested in art?
Emily: It was the summer after seventh grade. I found an artist I really liked online and I remember wanting to be like her and make art. It was a frustrating experience to begin with, but I'm glad I stuck with it.
T.H. P.: What would you consider a perfect date?
Emily: Going to an amusement park! you can never go wrong with roller coasters.
T.H. P.: Describe yourself life with a song title.
Emily: Can't Complain- Relient K


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers