Get personal with the Petersons! A lazy afternoon with our awesome family - Raw, organic, emotional photography

 Recently I purchased an old vintage lens off ebay. It's old but amazing. It's super sharp and gives the photos a very beautiful and unique look. So of course, I wanted to play around and practice with it once I got it. No one got dressed up or combed their hair. I don't even think my wife had makeup on. She had her hair in a pony tail. We were completely comfortable and in our element. Our newest son, Olympas, 2 months old, was in a joyous and giggly mood. These photos took place over about 2 hours time. In our photography, we do pose a lot and use lights, etc. But with these photos I wanted to get back to the basics with natural positions, natural lighting, manual focusing, real expressions, etc. The results.. a beautiful, fun, happy, real, set of photos I will cherish forever. I love my family so much and will look back on these photos fondly in the future.










 We wrapped up Olympas and the dogs kept jumping up on the chair to lick his face and lay down next to him.










 I love this photo!




 Olympas has so many faces!!


 I just might have to get a large print of this for our house! The connection between Moses and Olympas is just precious.

 Peek a boo






Tommy Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
scranton, ks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers