A fun interview with Miss Rylie Stowe!! 2017 Mission Valley Grad! Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Rylie cracked me up. Mom said she had a lot of sass and she sure did! But she did amazing for her session!! Rylie is a natural beauty. She had great expressions and even though her session was only an hr, we got lots of great looks from her shoot. I loved all of her outfits but this blue outfit, the color just popped!! So awesome. And I especially love her hair!! Agghhh!! So beautiful!!! Here's a few of our favorites and the cool thing about our seniors is we add an interview to their blog post. That's always a lot of fun! Enjoy!!
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about going to school at Mission Valley?Rylie: Being able to know everyone in the school and having more opportunities for sports and clubs T.H. P.: Where would you like to go to college and why?
Rylie: Arizona State University because that's where some of my family has graduated from and I enjoy its location.
T.H. P.: Cool! What do you want to go to college for?Rylie: I want to become a lawyer but I have also considered being a GM for a future supercross rider.
T.H. P.: Favorite extra curricular activity you participate in?Rylie: Dance Team T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most during your senior year?Rylie: Probably getting to spend my last year in high school with my brother and cousin who will be freshmen T.H. P.: What’s the best thing about being just shy of 5’?Rylie: Oh jeez probably none of my friends being able to steal my stuff because they can't fit into it haha T.H. P.: If you could have one super power what would you pick?Rylie: To be able to breathe and live underwater because that's one step closer to being a mermaid T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat at in Topeka?Rylie: Hu Hot T.H. P.: Oh yeah!? I love that place! What’s your favorite combination there?Rylie: Chicken teriyaki and noodles T.H. P.: What are you most proud of? Rylie: The relationship I have with my siblings T.H. P.: What was the funnest thing about having your senior portraits done with us?Rylie: Probably almost falling off the pile of rocks T.H. P.: What tv show are you addicted to?Rylie: One Tree Hill
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about going to school at Mission Valley?Rylie: Being able to know everyone in the school and having more opportunities for sports and clubs T.H. P.: Where would you like to go to college and why?
Rylie: Arizona State University because that's where some of my family has graduated from and I enjoy its location.
T.H. P.: Cool! What do you want to go to college for?Rylie: I want to become a lawyer but I have also considered being a GM for a future supercross rider.
T.H. P.: Favorite extra curricular activity you participate in?Rylie: Dance Team T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most during your senior year?Rylie: Probably getting to spend my last year in high school with my brother and cousin who will be freshmen T.H. P.: What’s the best thing about being just shy of 5’?Rylie: Oh jeez probably none of my friends being able to steal my stuff because they can't fit into it haha T.H. P.: If you could have one super power what would you pick?Rylie: To be able to breathe and live underwater because that's one step closer to being a mermaid T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat at in Topeka?Rylie: Hu Hot T.H. P.: Oh yeah!? I love that place! What’s your favorite combination there?Rylie: Chicken teriyaki and noodles T.H. P.: What are you most proud of? Rylie: The relationship I have with my siblings T.H. P.: What was the funnest thing about having your senior portraits done with us?Rylie: Probably almost falling off the pile of rocks T.H. P.: What tv show are you addicted to?Rylie: One Tree Hill
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com














Comments
Post a Comment