Interview with Hayley Woodyard - 2017 Seaman High School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 From the second I met Hayley, she made an impression on me. I admire her confidence, personality, kindness, the ability to hold a conversation, she's smart and fun to be around... and look at how beautiful she is! She was super fun to photograph! She was enthusiastic about our session and I love the different looks we got, the shots at the fair were way awesome and definitely unique as the fair is only in town for a limited time. Hayley was such a great subject. Her smile is killer and I can't get over how awesome her shoot was. She had LOTS of images I wanted to include here but these are some of my top highlights from her shoot and there's an awesome little interview we've included with her blog post. Definitely a fun read! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: How do you think you have changed since being a freshman?
Hayley: I think I have just gotten more confident and comfortable with myself, and also grown by learning from my many mistakes.
T.H. P.:  What is your most memorable moment at Seaman?
Hayley: One of the most memorable moments in my high school career would have to be the trip a handful of the art kids took to highland, the highlight would be the side walk chalk competition. Where it started raining on us but we still kept going and ended up making an amazing work right there on the side walk!!
T.H. P.:  What is your favorite class and why?
Hayley: My favorite class would definitely have to be my art classes, because I the BEST teachers I could ask for and also art is just something that I love to do.
T.H. P.:  If you had a free weekend and $500 what would you do?
Hayley: I would rent a hot air ballon go on a trip and buy a bunch of snacks.
T.H. P.:  You have an amazing senior session. What was your favorite thing about your experience?
Hayley: My favorite thing about my session would definitely have to be the Ferris wheel at the fair, all the crazy workers running around & the Bob Marley monkey.
T.H. P.:  What is your favorite ice cream topping?
Hayley: Mini cookie dough pieces and whipped cream.
T.H. P.:  What are you looking forward to in your senior year?
Hayley: Tennis season for sure, figuring out where I'm taking my life after high school and celebrating the last year of high school with my friends.
T.H. P.:  If you had to listen to one type of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hayley: 2000's throw backs all the way.

T.H. P.:  What’s a really popular song on the radio right now that you can’t stand?
Hayley: I only listen to my playlist on Spotify but me and my friend have listened to the song dessert by Dawin thousands of times, to the point where I can't listen to it anymore.
T.H. P.:  You have a great sense of style. Describe your fashion sense in a sentence.

Hayley: 50% of the clothes in my closet are black, and I'll pick vans or converse over heels or sandals any day.
T.H. P.:  This question is for old people like me. What do people your age think is outdated when it comes to social media?
Hayley: I'd say Facebook is pretty out dated for me, I don't get on it too much any more, the parents have taken it over.
T.H. P.: 2 people you admire. 
Hayley: Some people that I admire are my grand parents because they have the most beautiful story together and an amazing relationship with God I can only dream to be half the people they are. Also my sister is pretty cool.
T.H. P.: What is something people don’t know about you?
Hayley: I have two different colored eyes.
To book your own session please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits