Interview with Kyle Peter - 2017 Washburn Rural HS Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Kyle is an easy going guy. He was smiley which I appreciated and we had a great time together. Kyle was a great subject and was down for anything. We had an awesome shoot downtown, governor's mansion and then finally at the tennis courts on Gage. It was a very relaxed laid back session, the kind of sessions I especially love! Here's a few of our favorites I consider highlights! Thanks for checking out Kyle's shoot and make sure to read his interview!!
T.H. P.: Washburn Rural is a big school. What’s the best thing about going to a WRHS?
Kyle: I really like the variety of classes available and all the teachers are great.
T.H. P.: Describe your personality with a movie title.
Kyle: It's a Wonderful Life
Kyle: I like people who are funny because I like to laugh.
T.H. P.: What song reminds you of your childhood?
Kyle: Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite tv show?
Kyle: Any sports that are on, but I especially like to watch soccer.
T.H. P.: Tell me a quote that resounds with you.
Kyle: Frustration is not having anyone to blame but yourself - Coach Lou Holtz
Kyle: Texas Roadhouse has good steaks, and I love their rolls with the cinnamon butter.
T.H. P.: How long have you been playing tennis and what’s your favorite and least favorite parts of it?
Kyle: I have been playing tennis since around 2nd grade. I love the competitive nature but I don't like the repetitive work it takes to get better.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your senior shoot with us?
Kyle: I felt very relaxed and confident during the shoot.
Kyle: I'm most excited about being the oldest at the high school after three years of waiting.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Kyle: I'm going to K-State to major in some kind of engineering.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com













Vfrignutcude Kimberly Sammons https://wakelet.com/wake/ixC_xapinGpplBxeGSepR
ReplyDeletesilangatshand
Utiotucompta_1991 Kathy Smith download
ReplyDeleteclick
click
download
midpugesttur
tricalQco_no Renee Davis Avast Internet Security
ReplyDeleteSolidWorks
Internet Download Manager
recasedovs