Interview with Sierra Streit - 2017 Rossville High Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Sierra's session was killer! We shot her session basically in the middle of the day and that actually made for such a great session!! It was WINDY as well but we actually made that work in our favor. We had a lot of fun with Sierra and her mom! They were super fun to hang out with. We did her session in downtown Topeka within a few blocks radius and there was so many places to shoot that it gave us a ton of different looks. One of my favorite locations however was when we went to the Jayhawk Theater. There's some amazing shots in there! So here's a few highlights from the session that I really love!! Thanks for checking out Sierra's shoot and hope you enjoy! Make sure to check out our interview with her as well. As usual, it's a fun and interesting read.
T.H. Peterson: What makes Rossville High a great place to go to school?
T.H. P.: Would you rather camp in the mountains for a week or spend a week in NYC?
T.H. Peterson: What makes Rossville High a great place to go to school?
Sierra: It's small, you know everyone, and it's always a fun atmosphere. Everyone is encouraged to get involved in school activities!
T.H. P.: What class have you liked most at Rossville?
Sierra: Sculpture was my favorite class because the teacher Mr. Larson made it so fun and interesting for everyone in the class.
T.H. P.: Who’s the funniest teacher at Rossville?
Sierra: Mr. Larson for sure!
T.H. P.: If you had to attend college outside of the state of Kansas where would you go and what would you study?
Sierra: I would go to the University of Southern California and study law!
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Sierra: I could definitely be described as a hard working student who is willing to do anything to succeed.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?
Sierra: Sassy.
T.H. P.: What was the first singer or band you were obsessed when you were younger?
Sierra: Hannah Montana & The Jonas Brothers!
T.H. P.: Your session was amazing... windy but amazing.. and FUN! What is one thing you liked most about your shoot with us?
Sierra: I loved how laid back and fun the session was, and I really enjoyed Tommy and Randy's humor!
T.H. P.: I love your smile and laugh! What friend or relatives make you laugh the most and why?
Sierra: My mom, because she is HILARIOUS and always has something funny and sarcastic to say.
Sierra: Spend a week in NYC, I'm not a person who loves the outdoors.
T.H. P.: What’s your strangest quirk?
Sierra: I get annoyed by little things really easily.
T.H. P.: What movie reminds you of your childhood?
Sierra: High School Musical, those movies were my favorite growing up & may or may not still be....
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment