Matt and Shayla's AMAZING DAY!! Beautiful and storybook wedding in Silver Lake, KS - Topeka Wedding Photography
These are the weddings I dream about... the weddings I wish I shot. Shayla and Matt's wedding was beyond amazing. I envision the perfect weddings and this was what I see.. A beautiful, photogenic, cinematic, picturesque ceremony on a countryside, in the summer, with the most amazing couple... this was it. It was hot. It was humid, but that had no effect whatsoever on the awesomeness of the day. These two love each other so much and their day couldn't have been more perfect. All the details and thoughts that were put into their day blow my mind. From the backdrop they made for the ceremony to the doves they released during the ceremony to the field with wild flowers, it could not have been more perfect. Their reception was amazing as well. So many beautiful details! And last but not least what truly makes a wedding exceptional are the people. Not only their amazing wedding party but all the friends and family that were there to support them. They were their to celebrate their love and they were there to party and be a part of their incredible day. This is certainly a day I won't soon forget. Here are a few highlights but as usual we have a slideshow you will most certainly want to watch. Turn the lights down, enter full screen and turn the music up. Good night!
What you've all been waiting for! This is a fun one! Enjoy!!!
Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS
One more little video. Just an outtake from the end of their wedding you'll be sure to love!
What you've all been waiting for! This is a fun one! Enjoy!!!
Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
One more little video. Just an outtake from the end of their wedding you'll be sure to love!








Just beautiful! You guys did an amazing job! The kids will have wonderful memories from these! Thank you so much! Just love every picture!
ReplyDelete