Interview with Brandon Fryer - 2017 Senior Grad - Topeka, KS Senior Portrait Photographers

Thanks for checking out our latest senior shoot with Brandon... all the way from St. Louis! He's in town visiting for about a month with his cousins (my pastor's family) and while he was here, I thought it'd be cool to shoot his senior photos. We had fun. It was a short session but we still got a lot of great images and Brandon's a funny dude, always fun to hang out with. He's got a good sense of humor, positive outlook on life and shooting his session was a blast. Here's a few from his session I especially loved as well as an interview we did with him. Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What brings you to Topeka for the summer?

Brandon: I have family here and I help my cousin work with his family business and it’s nice to get away from home for a while.

T.H. P.: What is it like being homeschooled?
Brandon: Being homeschooled has it’s pros and cons, with being at home and less contact with people with being an extrovert that I am isn’t the best but it’s flexible which is nice for work.
T.H. P.: What do you prefer, a frigid winter or a scorching summer?

Brandon: I like a frigid winter because I can go around messing in the snow or ice, but I don’t mind the heat but I definitely like the winter. 

T.H. P.: Do you have any pets?

Brandon: I do have a pet. It’s a mischievous black cat, he’s fun, but I do like dogs better than cats!

T.H. P.: When it comes to girls do you have a preference to hair color?

Brandon: When it comes to girls, I don’t really mind what color but probably brunette like my hair or dirty blonde. 

T.H. P.: You play ball. What’s your position and what’s your favorite thing about playing basketball?

Brandon: I play point guard for my homeschool club and my favorite thing about basketball is the constant cardio and the aggression about the sport really makes me enjoy it and play harder.

T.H. P.: Favorite pro basketball player

Brandon: My favorite pro basketball player is most likely Chris Paul. I admire his sportsmanship and he’s shorter than most pro players which gives us point guards a boost of confidence. 

T.H. P.: You work at Panera Bread. That’s cool. What’s the best thing about it?

Brandon: Well for me it’s the coworkers at my cafe really makes it whole. We all treat each other like family and give a hard time which is great, and it’s really fun to help out around and make people’s day a lil bit better.

T.H. P.: What do you want to do after high school?

Brandon: Well that’s a real hard question to answer right now, because I don’t really know! I’ve had several interviews with a couple branches of the military, one of the things I do know is I want and will make a difference and help people in this world that’s what God has put me here to do. Weather it’s in the service I haven’t decided. Hopefully as my  senior year comes to a close I will have a plan!

T.H. P.: What did you like best about your session?

Brandon: My favorite part of the session was going to random places in the city and making so many different angles and shots I never thought was possible!

T.H. P.: Compare St Louis to Topeka.

Brandon: St. Louis and Topeka are very different. Between the people and the city, it’s almost the opposite. I prefer city life but this “rural” capitol city is actually a lot of fun to be in!

T.H. P.: Favorite place you like to spend money?

Brandon: Probably food places or a sporting goods store.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography