Interview with Sam Hageman - 2017 Burlington High Senior Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Sam is one cool dude. From the minute we photographed him, he was at ease in front of the camera. A natural smile, a humble confidence... I really liked him. His mom and brother tagged along and the dynamic between them was awesome to see as well. He was very loving and respectful toward them as well. In the short time I spent with Sam, I really found myself admiring him very much. He seems very smart, has goals, and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. I'm honored to have photographed him and met him and his family. They are a wonderful family. Here are some of my favorite images from his shoot as well as our interview we like to do with every senior. Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What’s the best thing about Burlington High?
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite high school memory so far?
T.H. P.: Favorite cross country memory?
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
T.H. Peterson: What’s the best thing about Burlington High?
Sam: The relationships I have with people I have known all my life.
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite high school memory so far?
Sam: My junior prom. I went with my girlfriend, and we had the best time. I couldn't have asked for a better date!
Sam: My junior prom. I went with my girlfriend, and we had the best time. I couldn't have asked for a better date!
T.H. P.: Where would you like to go to college after high school and what would you like to study?
Sam: I'm going to KU and am planning on majoring in behavioral neuroscience. I eventually want to go to medical school to be a family physician.
Sam: Running at Rim Rock for the first time.
T.H. P.: What’s the farthest you’ve ever run?
Sam: 6 miles
T.H. P.: What is your favorite meal ever?
Sam: My favorite dining experience was at the Row House in Topeka, but my favorite food is sushi.
T.H. P.: Best movie you’ve ever seen?
Sam: Deadpool
T.H. P.: What kind of music amps you up?
Sam: Green Day and J.Cole
T.H. P.: What would others be surprised to learn about you?
Sam: I don't have a belly button.
T.H. P.: Secret talent?
Sam: My ability to connect with people I just met.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite thing about your session with us?
Sam: I loved how Tommy and Randy made me feel comfortable in front of the camera.
T.H. P.: If you had a free afternoon and a full tank of gas, what would you do?
Sam: Grab my girlfriend and take her to explore Lawrence.
T.H. P.: A favorite motivational quote.
Sam: This isn't exactly motivational, but my favorite quote is from Harry Potter: "Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all those who live without love."
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment