Interview with Katie Quintana - 2017 Seaman High Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Our session with Katie was great! She was an awesome model and it was a lot of fun to photograph her. A beautiful smile and her location was great! There were lots of nice backdrops and locations at Prairie People's Park, where she took us to. It's a hidden gem just west of Mayetta. Katie did amazing. She is a beautiful girl, with lots of personality. I'm so glad for the time we spent with her. Hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What is the best thing about Seaman High?
Katie: The community is super close & always supportive. T.H. P.: What’s your favorite class and why?
Katie: Creative writing because I get to be as creative as I want & I love writing. T.H. P.: What’s your favorite kind of movie?
Katie: Any kind of scary paranormal movie. T.H. P.: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Katie: Santorini Greece. T.H. P.: Favorite childhood memory.
Katie: Riding around on my pink motorized scooter, terrorizing the neighborhood. T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Katie: People who talk through a whole movie.
T.H. P.: If you wrote a book about your life, what would you name it?Katie: The Unfortunate Events of Katie Quintana T.H. P.: What do you feel most outspoken about?
Katie: Everything, because people don't take teenagers opinions seriously. T.H. P.: What was your favorite thing about your senior session?
Katie: Working with you guys because it was never too serious & you were
always cracking jokes. T.H. P.: What song makes you nostalgic about your childhood?
Katie: My humps by the black eyed peas because I used to always sing & dance to that with my sister or Walking After Midnight by Patsy Cline. T.H. P.: Do you prefer candy or ice cream?
Katie: Ice cream. T.H. P.: If you were president for a day, what law would you pass?
Katie: Everyone could adopt a pet from a shelter for free, I don't think that's any kind of law but thats what I would do. T.H. P.: What animal are you scared of?
Katie: Spiders
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com














Comments
Post a Comment