Interview with Jarrett Combes - Osage City High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Jarrett is such a respectable young man. Within minutes I realized how nice and courteous he was. Also extremely photogenic. He showed up with his family right at sunset and the light we were able to get for his session was beautiful! It showed off his car perfectly, which you'll find out later in this blog post something really awesome about. He had a great smile, great attitude and was totally at ease having his portraits taken. Honestly a lot of guys don't really want to be there but Jarrett was down for whatever we wanted to do. I REALLY enjoyed our time with him and his family! Here's a few of our favorites that I especially loved and at the bottom of this post, you'll find a slideshow we made for him. I really love that too! Make sure to check it out. OH! also as usual, there is an interview. Make sure to read his answers, I think they give a really good insight into the kind of person Jarrett is! You'll enjoy it!
T.H. Peterson: What's the best thing about Osage City high?
Jarrett: The best thing about Osage city high is that I finally get to see the people that I have grown up with since preschool be introduced into an adult life.
T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to school?
Jarrett: My biggest pet peeve about school is when some of my classmates be disrespectful to a teacher; that drives me nuts.
T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?
Jarrett: Something that makes me confident is when I get a good test score in my math class because I'm definitely going to need math in my future career.
T.H. P.: What would you like to do after high school?
Jarrett: After high school i would like to attend Kansas state university and study to major in electrical engineering and minor in business and minor in leadership. Eventually I'd like to work in the renewable energy field.
T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most your senior year?
Jarrett: In my senior year I'm looking forward to parking in the front row so none of the freshmen can park next to me and hit my car.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Jarrett: My favorite part of the session was that no matter what you guys made me laugh the whole entire time and were up to whatever ideas I had.
T.H. P.: Best movie you've ever seen?
Jarrett: The best movie I've ever seen.... that's a hard one I would have to say "I Am Legend" or "National Treasure".
T.H. P.: Favorite male country singer?
Jarrett: Favorite male country singer is definitely "Sam Hunt".T.H. P.: Love him! What's your favorite song?
Jarrett: Body Like a Back Road. Sounds amazing in my car!
T.H. P.: Speaking of your car, it's pretty awesome. You must be proud of it. What do you love most about it?
Jarrett: Competitiveness varies depending on what I'm doing; sports, not so much, but most everything else I definitely like a challenge.
T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity
Jarrett: My favorite outdoor activity is either kayaking or riding my dirt bike around my track. Another thing, I absolutely love to work.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Check out Jarrett's slideshow!!!
T.H. Peterson: What's the best thing about Osage City high?
Jarrett: The best thing about Osage city high is that I finally get to see the people that I have grown up with since preschool be introduced into an adult life.
T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to school?
Jarrett: My biggest pet peeve about school is when some of my classmates be disrespectful to a teacher; that drives me nuts.
T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?
Jarrett: Something that makes me confident is when I get a good test score in my math class because I'm definitely going to need math in my future career.
T.H. P.: What would you like to do after high school?
Jarrett: After high school i would like to attend Kansas state university and study to major in electrical engineering and minor in business and minor in leadership. Eventually I'd like to work in the renewable energy field.
T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most your senior year?
Jarrett: In my senior year I'm looking forward to parking in the front row so none of the freshmen can park next to me and hit my car.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Jarrett: My favorite part of the session was that no matter what you guys made me laugh the whole entire time and were up to whatever ideas I had.
T.H. P.: Best movie you've ever seen?
Jarrett: The best movie I've ever seen.... that's a hard one I would have to say "I Am Legend" or "National Treasure".
T.H. P.: Favorite male country singer?
Jarrett: Favorite male country singer is definitely "Sam Hunt".T.H. P.: Love him! What's your favorite song?
Jarrett: Body Like a Back Road. Sounds amazing in my car!
T.H. P.: Speaking of your car, it's pretty awesome. You must be proud of it. What do you love most about it?
Jarrett: That I worked my butt off to pay it all myself!T.H. P.: Impressive!
T.H. P.: Are you a competitive person? Jarrett: Competitiveness varies depending on what I'm doing; sports, not so much, but most everything else I definitely like a challenge.
T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity
Jarrett: My favorite outdoor activity is either kayaking or riding my dirt bike around my track. Another thing, I absolutely love to work.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Check out Jarrett's slideshow!!!














Comments
Post a Comment